We think E-Learning is great! What do you think?

September 29th, 2016

I am delighted that so many families are interested in our E-Learning programmes and that they took the time to come into school today to learn about blogging, Mathletics, Reading Eggs and Charanga Music!

I’d be really interested to hear your views regarding what we are offering our children – why not comment on this blog?!

Users who have LIKED this post:

11 Responses to “We think E-Learning is great! What do you think?”

1. Mr Tansley on September 29, 2016 6:34 pm

Education is moving faster with technology and using my maths with my daughter as been fun. And will continue to support

2. Ian Rowan on September 29, 2016 7:38 pm

It was good to see the different online tools, I am slightly confused why we have both my maths and mathletics. Thanks ian

3. Mrs Channing on September 29, 2016 8:25 pm

Thanks for your comment. We bought into MyMaths before we discovered Mathletics and kept the subscription as we felt there were lots of resources the children would benefit from accessing. Children love to dip into both!

4. Doug on September 29, 2016 7:54 pm

E learning is a great learning tool along side using pen and paper so kids can do both. This evening’s presentation was very informative. The kids enjoy all online teaching aids. Thank you to all the staff for helping us understand this technology better.

Users who have LIKED this comment:

5. Stewart Wylie on September 29, 2016 9:05 pm

Thank you to all the teaching staff for taking us through the new E-learning tools which our children will be using.
    Both my wife and I found this evenings presentation was very informative and we will endeavour to support our GREAT school by helping our daughter develop her skills further by using these great new tools!

Users who have LIKED this comment:

6. Nina on September 29, 2016 9:15 pm

There was a lot of well presented information this evening. My daughter has been using reading eggs for over a year but tonight I heard about some features I wasn’t aware of, we’ll certainly take a look at it together.

Users who have LIKED this comment:

7. Ian Rowan on September 30, 2016 6:10 am

Thank you for your reply. WR is now playing mathletics before breakfast 🙂

Users who have LIKED this comment:

8. Lydia on September 30, 2016 9:10 am

Thank you for a very informative evening. The staff at Roseberry Academy are very supportive. Can’t wait to get stuck into some maths and reading this weekend.

9. Dona on September 30, 2016 1:35 pm

I found the E Learning presentation really useful and informative and I now feel more confident going through the online tools at home with the kids. I am particularly keen to encourage them to try the spelling tools which will hopefully make spelling a bit more fun. thank you!

10. David Marsay on September 30, 2016 9:30 pm

Thank you for the informative evening. We look forward to using the e learning programmes, once we have received the passwords.

11. Claire on October 2, 2016 8:46 pm

Thank you for another great presentation evening. We have used two of the online apps this weekend and had fun using them. It’s great that the children will be using ‘My Maths’ as this is used by my Son who attends Stokesley Senior School also. Thanks again, Claire

Trackback URI | Comments RSS